Clinical Physio St Ives
6/351 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
Phone 8319 3642
Australians suffer from persistent pain
receive appropriate care
Average visits per injury
Our promises to you :
1. Longer, one-on-one consultations = faster recovery
- Our 1 Hour Initial Consultations and 40min follow-up sessions allow for a thorough discussion, a comprehensive examination and very specific treatments. Getting the diagnosis exactly right in the first session, and having longer 1 on 1 time with your physio, means a faster recovery.
2. Nothing but research-driven treatments
- You will not find any electronic devices (ultrasounds, etc.) or hot/cold packs in our clinic. There is no evidence supporting these devices and anyone can apply them!
- You will not be left by yourself while we treat someone else.
- We won’t ask you to come back fortnightly or monthly for “maintenance.”
- There is close to a 0% chance you will be told something is “out of place” and can only be put back in place by us. There is an abundance of clinical research that unequivocally finds this simply cannot happen without significant, acute trauma. The human body is much more resilient than that!
3. We promise to stay up to date
We never stop learning. With weekly research appraisals and bi-annual education retreats, we always have our finger on the pulse. You’ll always receive the most up-to-date treatments available based on current research, education and practical knowledge.
4. We promise to make it all about you
We discuss your goals and what you would like to get out of your treatment in the first session. Not everyone wants the same things from treatment so we make sure we align your treatment plan with what you want to do and where you want to go. And if we don’t think we can help you, we’ll refer you to someone who can.
Meet the Clinical Physio St Ives team
Principal Physiotherapist & Clinical Educator
APA Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Level 1 Physiotherapist & Strength and Conditioning Coach
Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
Latest news and tips
We strive to consistently provide you with the highest level of health care available.
We show you the best 3 hamstring exercises to improve strength, speed and prevent injury. In our latest video, Jin Su Jung, one of Australia's top sprinters with a PB of 10.27, demonstrates our top 3 hamstring exercises to develop strength, speed and most importantly,...
The important stuff you need to know about rotator cuff injuries. The rotator cuff is a very important group of four small muscles (supraspinatus, infraspinatus, subscapularis & teres minor) that connect the upper arm to the shoulder blade (see image). Their main...
Lower back pain is the single most common musculoskeletal complaint in the world. Up to 85% of the population will complain of low back pain at some stage in their lives. It is also the 3rd most common reason people will visit a GP. Lower back pain can be broken into...