Principal Physiotherapist & Clinical Educator
Special Interest Areas
- Acute and chronic lower back pain.
- Lumbar disc injuries and related nerve pain/sciatica
- Hip, groin and pelvic pain
- Pre and post-op rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science 2004
- Master of Physiotherapy 2010
- Advanced Sports taping 2011
- Integrated Dry Needling 2011
- Certificate of Spinal Manual Therapy 2012
- Mulligans Mobilisation with Movement upper and lower body 2013
- Advanced Foot and Ankle course 2013
- Occupational Health and Rehabilitation 2014
- Diploma of Football Medicine 2016
Andrew Clark is a father of 3 and the owner and principal physiotherapist at Clinical Physiotherapy, St Ives.
He graduated with a Masters degree from the University of Sydney in 2010 and has since had 10 years experience working in musculoskeletal private practice. He has undergone extensive professional development and has experience treating a wide variety of patients and musculoskeletal conditions. Andrew started the St Ives clinic in 2016 and enjoys the roles and challenges that come with owning a small business and training and leading a healthcare team.
In his spare time, Andrew keeps fit with running and resistance training, gets to the odd Sydney Swans game and most of all enjoys spending lazy Sundays with his wife Bridget and beautiful kids Sophie, Harry and Angus.