Clinical Physio St Ives
6/351 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
Phone 8319 3642
Australians suffer from persistent pain
receive appropriate care
Average visits per injury
Our promises to you :
1. Longer, one-on-one consultations = faster recovery
- Our 1 Hour Initial Consultations and 40min follow-up sessions allow for a thorough discussion, a comprehensive examination and very specific treatments. Getting the diagnosis exactly right in the first session, and having longer 1 on 1 time with your physio, means a faster recovery.
2. Nothing but research-driven treatments
- You will not find any electronic devices (ultrasounds, etc.) or hot/cold packs in our clinic. There is no evidence supporting these devices and anyone can apply them!
- You will not be left by yourself while we treat someone else.
- We won’t ask you to come back fortnightly or monthly for “maintenance.”
- There is close to a 0% chance you will be told something is “out of place” and can only be put back in place by us. There is an abundance of clinical research that unequivocally finds this simply cannot happen without significant, acute trauma. The human body is much more resilient than that!
3. We promise to stay up to date
We never stop learning. With weekly research appraisals and bi-annual education retreats, we always have our finger on the pulse. You’ll always receive the most up-to-date treatments available based on current research, education and practical knowledge.
4. We promise to make it all about you
We discuss your goals and what you would like to get out of your treatment in the first session. Not everyone wants the same things from treatment so we make sure we align your treatment plan with what you want to do and where you want to go. And if we don’t think we can help you, we’ll refer you to someone who can.
Meet the Clinical Physio St Ives team
Principal Physiotherapist & Clinical Educator
Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Level 1 Physiotherapist & Strength and Conditioning Coach
Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
Latest news and tips
We strive to consistently provide you with the highest level of health care available.
Do you have pain at the back of the heel? This is called Posterior Heel Pain and there are actually lots of different causes for pain in this area. There are some common signs and symptoms for each of them. Here we will go through each of them, from most common to...
Are you worried you are Hypermobile? Hypermobility is estimated to affect between 10-20% of the total population. It occurs on a sliding scale from mild hypermobility to advanced, clinical hypermobility. It is measured with the Beighton Score. The Beighton Score is a...
The latest update on Physiotherapy and Headache management. Back in 2016 Andrew wrote a great blog article on the role of physiotherapy in assessing and treating headache. Well with the headache that was 2020 behind us, I thought I would start the new year with the...