Level 4 Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
B. Physiotherapy. APAM
Special Interest Areas
- Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Lower Back and Pelvic Pain
- Lateral Hip Pain
- Shoulder Pathologies, particularly swimming Injuries
- Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Balance and Falls Prevention
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinical Pilates
- The Complex Shoulder 2023
- Mulligan Upper Limb Treatment 2020
- Advanced Sports Taping 2019
- APPI Pilates – Level 4 Matwork and Equipment 2019
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy 2018
Mikaela graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree from Australian Catholic University in October 2018. Mikaela completed her last 5-Week practical placement at Clinical Physiotherapy with a High Distinction, under the guidance of our Principal Physiotherapist, Andrew.
Mikaela has competed internationally in the Maccabiah Games as a swimmer and understands the demands of a competitive athlete and how injuries can affect athletic progression and performance.
In her spare time, Mikaela enjoys swimming, keeping active and exploring yummy dessert bars!