Level 4 Physiotherapist
B.Physiotherapy. B.App.Sc. (Exercise & Sports Science). Cert.Spinal Manual Therapy, APAM
Special Interest Areas
- Shoulder instability and return to sport
- Rotator Cuff pathology/shoulder pain
- Knee pain -particularly pre and post-surgical rehabilitation (ACL and meniscectomy)
- Ankle pain and instability – acute and chronic conditions.
- Hip Injuries, including femoroacetabular impingement and gluteal tendon pain
- Sports injuries
- Orthopaedic Post Op Rehabilitation
- Gym/Strength Program Design
Tendon Pain – achilles and knee
- The Complex Shoulder 2023
- Mulligans Upper Limb Treatment 2020
- Certificate of Spinal Manual Therapy 2019
- The Acute Sporting Knee 2019
- Advanced Sports Taping 2019
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy 2018
- Trigger Point Therapy Course 2018
- Physiotherapy Management of Spinal Cord Injuries Course 2018
- Cert IV Massage Therapy 2015
- Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science 2014
Hayden graduated in October 2018 and has undergone 5 months of further training with our Principal Physiotherapist, Andrew. He completed his Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Charles Sturt University and was presented with a Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence at graduation. This followed a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at Sydney Uni in 2014 and a Cert IV in Massage Therapy in 2015.
With a long history as a rugby and cricket player, Hayden has had his fair share of sporting injuries, including a shoulder reconstruction. Having so often been the patient, he understands both the intense desire to return to sport and the rehabilitation process well.
In his spare time, Hayden enjoys training at the gym, running, cricket and rugby along with spending time with his two Rhodesian Ridgebacks Kobe and Sabu.