Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
B.H.Sc.Physio., Women’s Health, Cert.Spinal.Man.Tpy., APAM
Special Interest Areas
- Bachelor of Health Science in Physiotherapy 2012
- Certified Mat-work Clinical Pilates APPI 2015
- Certified Equipment Clinical Pilates APPI 2016
- CSMT Certificate in spinal manual therapy 2016
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Women’s Health Intensive Introduction
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Objective testing
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Exercise, Sport & Musculoskeletal Dysfunction
- APA Sports level one
- APA Hydrotherapy level one
- Continence and Pelvic workshop 2014
- Complete Neck and Shoulder APA Course 2018.
Jessica joined the Clinical Physiotherapy St Ives clinic in 2017.
She graduated from New Zealand’s Auckland University of Technology in 2012, with a Bachelor of Applied Health Science (Physiotherapy). She first gained experience in a private hospital and has since extended her interest into Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Women’s Health and Clinical Pilates. Jessica has also completed a Certificate in Spinal Manual Therapy, making her highly skilled in treating spinal conditions. She is very passionate about helping chronic back pain sufferers regain their movement and quality of life.
Outside of the clinic, you will find Jess hanging with her son Walter, running around Narrabeen lake, with pram and dog “Rollo” in tow, or hitting a HITT class at the gym.