Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
B.H.Sc.Physio., Women’s Health, Cert.Spinal.Man.Tpy., APAM
Special Interest Areas
- Acute and chronic neck pain.
- Shoulder pain
- Lower back/pelvic pain
- Clinical Pilates
- Bachelor of Health Science in Physiotherapy 2012
- Certified Mat-work Clinical Pilates APPI 2015
- Certified Equipment Clinical Pilates APPI 2016
- CSMT Certificate in spinal manual therapy 2016
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Women’s Health Intensive Introduction
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Objective testing
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Prolapse and Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Women’s Health Training Associates: Exercise, Sport & Musculoskeletal Dysfunction
- APA Sports level one
- APA Hydrotherapy level one
- Continence and Pelvic workshop 2014
- Complete Neck and Shoulder APA Course 2018.
Jessica joined the Clinical Physiotherapy, St Ives clinic in 2017.
She graduated from New Zealand’s Auckland University of Technology in 2012, with a Bachelor of Applied Health Science (Physiotherapy). She first gained experience in a private hospital and has since extended her interest into Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Women’s Health and Clinical Pilates. Jessica has also completed a Certificate in Spinal Manual Therapy, making her highly skilled in treating spinal conditions.
Outside of the clinic, you will find Jess at a yoga class, out for a run, or at the gym.