Doctor of Physiotherapy, B.Ex. Phys., APAM
Special Interest Areas
- Shoulder pain – particularly shoulder instability
- Upper and Lower Limb Tendon pain
- Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis
- Overuse related conditions
- Athletic Rehabilitation, Performance and Program design
- Doctor of Physiotherapy – 2016
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology – 2012
- Mastering Lower Limb Tendinopathy – 2021
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Course – 2020
- NOI Explain Pain 3 Day Course – 2018
- Good Living with Osteoarthritis: Demark (GLA:D) – 2017
- Optimising Rehab and Muscle Function for Cycling – 2016
- APA Spinal Physiotherapy Level 1 & 2 – 2017 & 2019
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 – 2018
Richard completed his Doctor of Physiotherapy at Bond University in 2016. Following a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology Degree at UNSW in 2012. He completed a highly sought after clinical internship with Stanford University’s Athletic and Sport Medicine departments in the U.S., where he worked to assess, treat and improve athletic performance.
Richard has experience in the private practice setting, gaining experience with variety of sports and musculoskeletal conditions. He enjoys triathlons and understands the challenges on the body and the importance of load management, sports conditioning, rehabilitation and injury prevention.
In his spare time, Richard enjoys keeping fit with strength training and triathlons, and has an unhealthy obsession with the Sydney Swans.